DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, September 26, 2014

It is finally coming!

Hi!

Great news! The new german made tube many people are eagerly waiting for is finally coming!




I expect the first tubes to arrive next week. Stay tuned for photos and the first listening tests. I will also start to accept preorders next week. Availability will be very limited until the end of the year. Deliveries will be done based on the pre order queue.

Best regards

Thomas

Endlich ist es soweit, die Röhre auf die so viele warten kommt! Ich erwarte erste Röhren nächste Woche. Es wird natürlich Berichte mit Fotos und Klangeindrücken geben. Ich werde dann auch Vorbestellungen annehmen. Die Verfügbarkeit wird zunächst sehr begrenzt sein. Die Auslieferung erfolgt in der Reihenfolge der Vorbestellungen.

Viele Grüße

Thomas

4 comments:

  1. Es wäre schön, wenn es auch eine AD 1 oder PX 4 geben würde..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audiophiles have Western Electric 300B
    in cult status but things probably change
    for many of them with new Elrog tube :)

    Excellent German innovation and quality
    , very interesting , thanks for the news !

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if this new tube is finally a challenge for the current production Takatsuki ta-300b, I can't afford either but I enjoy reading about Ferrari too. For now I stay with my older TJ 300b/n mesh plate circa 2004.

    ReplyDelete