DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Live from Denmark : ETF 2015 - Part 17

Hi!

It's Sunday morning at the breakfast. Most cars are already loaded with the gear and people start to leave. So it is time to write the last post about this years ETF.




Above a group photo of the participants. I received some comments to previous posts complaining that I only took photos of men. And doubts had been expressed if there are any women at all. So I would like to introduce you to the ladies of ETF. I met most of them but I think I even missed some.










As you can see it is not just a guys thing and the ladies obviously had fun too. They also didn't hesitate to critique the sound if they didn't approve it:




Since the venue was close to the sea, it was worthwhile to take a walk there in the morning to catch a fresh breeze.




While walking there I discovered this grim guy:




No special event is happening on the last day, so let me post some random photos to give some more impressions about all the marvellous stuff which could be seen.






There was no shortage of measuring equipment or tools:





The amount of creativity and craftsmanship  is just unbelievable












And of course tubes, tubes and more tubes:
















It has been a great festival and the Danish team did a marvellous job.  The venue was perfect.




Thanks a lot to Karsten, Bjorn and Soren for pulling this off and for carrying on the tradition!

Looking forward to ETF 2016 in Tisvildeleje.

Best regards

Thomas

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great coverage, all pats, no need to take pictures myself anymore....

    Best
    Thomas (Schick)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any details on those speakers with the viking helmets? That looks like some kind of AMT with custom waveguides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I have no specific details about this speaker. Maybe if the owner of them reads this he wants to share some details

      Thomas

      Delete
  3. Hi Thomas. Great report. Better than my pictures.
    I was at the ETF and the ribbons are from Stage Acompany.
    BR Anders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Thomas,

    Thx for visiting our room and i saw u take pictures of my speakers and amps , wanted to use these on my own site maybe u can send them to me or share them here , the ones with the 845 amp with SPS powersupply

    Thx Benny Glass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benny,
      I will post a recap about the show with more photos. Among those yours amp

      Thomas

      Delete
  5. Thomas,
    Thank you for documenting the ETF in Denmark this year. You managed to capture so much of the essence of what is going on just like you have in years past. I think I can speak on behalf of all of us who attended by saying that we are appreciative for your effort. You also provided an insight to all those who have not been able to attend as well.

    Best Regards,

    George Lenz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks George! I am glad that people like and appreciate my reports... See you next year again in Denmark
      Thomas

      Delete