DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Monday, April 25, 2016

VinylSavor at the Munich High End 2016

Hi!

The High End 2016 is coming close and of course I will be there again together with my trusted partners Bernd Hemmen of PrimaryControl and Wolf von Langa.




Visit us in F231c (same room as last year) and listen to Bernd's fabulous turntable and tonearm creations through Wolf's SON speakers. Powered by my 211 tower amplifiers, EC8020 LCR phono stage and 10Y line preamp. There will also be some other amplifiers there, like the stereo 300B amp.

Looking forward to see you in Munich!

Thomas






No comments:

Post a Comment