DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Ultimate 300B Amplifier - Part 2

Hi!

In part 1 about my interpretation of the ultimate 300B amplifier I showed all the silver transformers and chokes which go into the amp. Here the finished mono blocks.




 Here one mono block, just the signal section:




 The amp looks the same as the first differential 300B amps with copper transformers.





One channel with power supply:






 The whole set of 4 chassis:




Was this worth the effort and many silver parts?




Definitely! These give a ver smooth and detailed sound and improve upon the copper versions.




Ample detail and life like presentation! Come to the High End fair in May and listen to these in room F231e together with the matching ultimate phono and linestage!




Best regards

Thomas

5 comments:

  1. A class of it's own!

    Wish you all the best for Munich!

    Bernd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have these finally ended the SE vs PP debate..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a 'debate' ?
      In my view both are valid concepts

      Delete
  3. Hi I am from Greece can you please tell me how can I purchase your products? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      You c an find my contact details here:
      https://vinylsavor.blogspot.com/p/impressum.html

      Thomas

      Delete